Welcome to Region 10 Events
Join your fellow colleagues at UTC’s Region 10 meeting. The annual regional educational event for utilities and industry partners in the Southwest area. The event is designed to provide relevant and timely education on industry issues ranging from cybersecurity, regulatory matters and the latest technology advancements.
To become a UTC Associate Member, contact Karnel Thomas.
- $250 |Utility – EARLY BIRD – MEMBER RATE
- $400 | Non-Sponsoring Vendor – EARLY BIRD – MEMBER RATE
Early Bird Registration Deadline Tuesday September 17, 2019
- $300 | Utility – MEMBER RATE
- $475 | Non-Sponsoring Vendor – MEMBER RATE
- $350 |Utility – NON-MEMBER RATE
- $525 |Non-Sponsoring Vendor – NON-MEMBER RATE
Cancellation Policy – Standard UTC Cancellation Policy
Sponsorship gives your company exposure and provides a clear platform to leave a lasting impression. UTC is committed to providing you with the support you need for success. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your sponsorship options.
Click here to download sponsorship contract.
About Region 10
Region 10 Southwest serves the states of:
Region 10 is your place to connect with Information Technology, Operations Technology and Telecommunications professionals (Engineers, Technicians and anyone else involved with IT/OT/Telecommunications). Below are some things Region 10 can offer to you as a partner:
- Network with IT, OT and Telecom professionals from utilities from Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Nevada; and even more at the national and international level
- Participate in educational opportunities (Understanding FCC and FAA rules/changes, latest technology, lessons learned, etc.)
- Become involved with local activities
- Attend technical events and training at the regional and national level
- Improve your leadership skills and volunteer for one of the Committees or even become an officer of the region
Who: We are UTC members with strong connections to southwestern United States utilities. Our members are from electric, gas, water and many other utility companies and co-ops, including Arizona Public Service, NV Energy, PG&E, SCE, SDG&E, Salt River Project, SMUD and many others.
What: We network with similar professionals to improve our knowledge, learn about the latest equipment and designs, discuss events and many times, have a good time; and sometimes to just discuss the big bang and the residual noise it creates in our systems.
When: At a minimum we meet annually at the regional conference, at a technical training conference and at the national UTC conference. Oh, and we communicate often via email, text and the plain ol’ telephone, not to mention the latest apps.
Where: We are located in the vacation capital of America, the south western states. We typically have a regional meeting in Reno every February for 2-1/2 days and, a 1-1/2 day technical meeting every October in one of the states in Region 10.
Have any questions or interested in hearing more how UTC can play a role in your company? Contact our Region 10 officers!
Contact our Region 10 officers: