Highlights from the Program:
- Preparing for the CAFII Reverse Auction
- Considerations for Service Offerings and Business Models
- Opportunities to Support Other Services on Your Broadband Network
- Integrating Smart Grid into Your Broadband Deployment
- Tax and Business Structure Issues
Sponsorship gives your company exposure and provides a clear platform to leave a lasting impression. UTC is committed to providing you with the support you need for success. Contact email@example.com to discuss your sponsorship options.
>GOVERNMENT – MEMBER RATE — $200
>UTILITY – MEMBER RATE — $295
>UTILITY – NON-MEMBER— $590
>NON-SPONSORING ASSOCIATE MEMBER RATE— $495
Please note: this rate will no longer apply once sponsors have reached their limit of comp/discounted registrations.
>NON-SPONSORING VENDOR – NON-MEMBER—$890
Please note: this rate will apply once sponsors have reached their limit of comp/discounted registrations.