Thank you for agreeing to participate in the above identified event. This form set forth the terms and conditions for your participation. We are sorry for the following “formalities” and apologize in advance, but these are essential for a successful event.
I agree to participate as a speaker/panelist as part of the above mentioned event. In exchange for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, and without further consideration, I do hereby irrevocably grant to UTC, its affiliates, licensees, successors, and assigns the following:
- For purposes of this Release and Consent, any paper, document, statements, and other materials presented either in tangible form or presented by me in my capacity as a participant in the Event (including statements made during discussions and in response to questions), constitute “Presented Materials.”
- I irrevocably grant to UTC a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make aural and/or video recordings, transcribe or otherwise put into tangible form, print and make copies of the Presented Materials, and to distribute such recordings and printed material, in whole or in part, during or subsequent to the Event to any third parties, including but not limited to Event attendees, members of the press, members of Congress or of any governmental agency, conference speakers and sponsors in any manner in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, including the World Wide Web, in such forms as UTC may determine useful, in both print and electronic forms. I also realize that editors and members of the press, and industry analysts may be in attendance.
- I waive any and all rights in, or claims for, compensation from UTC for the exercise of rights granted herein.
- I REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT (A) I HAVE THE FULL POWER, LEGAL CAPACITY AND AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND TO CARRY OUT ITS TERMS; (B) NO ELEMENT OF THE PRESENTED MATERIALS VIOLATES OR INFRINGES ON ANY COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS, PATENTS, CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, TRADE SECRETS OR OTHER PROPERTY RIGHTS OR PERSONAL RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY; (C) THE PRESENTED MATERIALS ARE HEREBY FURNISHED TO UTC FREE AND CLEAR OF ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LIENS AND ENCUMBRANCES WHICH MIGHT INTERFERE WITH ANY USE AS CONTEMPLATED HEREIN; AND (D) ANY EXERCISE OF SUCH RIGHTS BY UTC WILL NOT REQUIRE ANY COMPENSATION OR PAYMENT BY UTC TO ANY THIRD PARTY.
- I hereby release, discharge and agree to indemnify and hold harmless UTC, its licensees, agents, employees and assigns, from any and all claims, demands and liabilities whatsoever in connection with the above (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of the use of the Presented Materials, or any portion thereof, as authorized herein, including without limitation, any liability for libel, defamation or invasion of any right of privacy.
- I grant UTC the right to use my name, biographic material, voice, portrait, and likeness for the purpose of promoting the Event and for the purpose of inclusion within the material distributed during or subsequent to the Event as authorized herein. This grant includes being listed on all conference websites, mobile applications, literature and material used to market the event including printed works, electronic communications, press releases and other tools.
- All presentations may be posted to the UTC website and publically available for download. Speaker assumes all copyright, trademark and acceptable use responsibility.
UTC Telecom & Technology Speaker Release and Consent
Please complete the following form
Speakers email and phone will not be published are shared unless requested by the speaker.