Matt Acton of Eversource is the current Chair of Region 1.
This is your connection to local utility telecommunications professionals and events. By interfacing with UTC Regions, you can:
- Meet other telecom professionals from utilities across New England and beyond
- Find educational opportunities for you, your staff and your employees
- Get involved in local telecom issues that affect us all
- Attend events at both the regional and national level
- Grow your own leadership skills by volunteering on one of our UTC Boards or Committees
Who we are:
UTC members with a strong connection to New England utilities
What we do:
Meet to discuss telecommunications topics, review vendor equipment and network with like minded professionals.
Where we are:
We are in the six NE states, diverse across the companies representing electric, gas, water and other utility companies and co-ops including; nationalgrid, Eversource, Iberolla, VELCO, and many of the others across New England.
How we connect:
We have an annual regional meeting and conference calls on topics that are important to us all.
We currently meet jointly with Region 2 at our annual meeting, our last meeting was in Stockton, N.J and our next meeting is this fall in Portland, Maine. (Sept 2016)
Have any questions or interested in hearing more how UTC can play a role in your company? Contact our Region 1 Chair now!