Become a UTC Member for 2024 and
receive the remainder of 2023 at Prorated Rate.
Invest a portion of your 2024 professional development budget on UTC, and your entire staff will receive complimentary membership benefits for the remainder of 2023, now through December 31, 2023, on us. That’s a savings of $10,000 or more based on your reported operation revenue.
UTC Members shape everything we do. Now is your chance to add your voice to a thriving community of electric, gas, and water utilities, natural gas pipelines, critical infrastructure companies, municipalities, and other industry stakeholders. Through advocacy, education, and collaboration, UTC creates a favorable business, regulatory, and technology environment for our members who own or operate Information and Communication Technology (ICT) systems supporting their core business. We are a global network of more than 5,000 individual members, transforming how the world views, values, and manages utilities – from local communities to states, regions, and nationally.
Click on the image below to hear and view why you should invest in your utility professionals with UTC Core Membership and join UTC before the special offer ends on September 8, 2023. A brief list of the valuable member benefits is also listed below.
Then, JOIN UTC Today…here’s how:
- Complete the UTC Organizational Core Member Application and email it or any questions you have to Denise Weathers, or
- Scan 202.833.6809 M-F, 8:00-4:00 ET, to join by phone or to answer any questions.
UTC’s Core membership benefits are one-of-a-kind; here’s a brief outline:
- Complimentary and discounted registration fees to attend UTC’s Annual and Regional meetings that allow your utility professionals to network, learn, and engage with their peers.
- Access to UTC Spectrum Services, the premier provider of timely, reliable and creditable frequency coordination and engineering services.
- Access to complimentary new and upcoming webinars
- Participation in monthly committee and division working groups/projects, including the Security, Risk, and Compliance Committee, the Telecom Committee, the Public Policy Division, UtiliSite Council, and the IT/OT Committee, among others, and any related emails and conference calls. You can Add your voice if you join now!
- Access to UTC’s quarterly Journal, Official UTC Issue Briefs, The podcast, Intersection, UTC’s weekly email newsletter, and UTC Industry Intelligence.
- Access to members year-round through NETWORKS, UTC’s Online Connected Community for members.
- Access to UTC’s legal, regulatory, research, and standards experts that can answer questions on issues that might impact your product or service.
- Listing in the UTC Utility Member online directory.
- Use a special UTC Core Member logo on marketing materials and social media throughout the year.
- Access to members-only information on the UTC website.
- Copies of UTC research reports on critical infrastructure communications issues and the option to purchase reports for which there is a charge at the member rate.
We are anticipating your utility professionals to be part of the UTC community soon.