Region 5 Events
East River Electric Power Cooperative is pleased to host the 37th annual combined Microwave Interconnected Companies / Microwave Users Group & Utilities Technology Council Region 5 Conference.
To book your hotel room at UTC Group Rates contact the hotel directly.
Preliminary Program (Coming Soon)
Registration & Exhibitor
- Utilities are $175 per person for each MIC/MUG and UTC Region 5 sessions.
- Vendors are $200 per person for the combined conference sessions plus $350 for an exhibit booth.
Sponsorship gives your company exposure and provides a clear platform to leave a lasting impression. UTC is committed to providing you with the support you need for success. Contact email@example.com to discuss your sponsorship options.
To become a UTC Associate Member, contact Karnel Thomas.
About Region 5
UTC Region 5 serves the regions of:
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
Have any questions or interested in hearing more how UTC can play a role in your company? Contact our Region 5 officers:
UTC Region 5 Officers:
- Chair: Paul Lambert, East River Electric Power Cooperative
- Vice Chair: Kurt Baumgarten, Dairyland Power Coop
- Sec/Treasure: Michael Tate, Great River Energy
Past Meetings and Events
Region 5 Technical Meeting and Microwave Interconnected Companies/Microwave Users Group
Basin Electric Power Cooperative was pleased to host the 36th annual combined Microwave Interconnected Companies / Microwave Users Group Utilities Telecom Council Region 5 Conference in Bismarck, North Dakota on April 18-21, 2017.