UTC Region 3 Fall Meeting
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Charlotte Uptown
201 South McDowell Street
Charlotte, North Carolina 28204
To become a UTC member, contact Karnel Thomas.
Click here to download the preliminary agenda
Registration Info and Rates
- $30 | Utility Attendees
- $30 | Non-Exhibiting Vendor This option allows access to the education only portion of the event. Non-Exhibiting Vendors are not permitted access to the Vendor Expo
Exhibitors are only permitted to have 3 attendees registered as part of their exhibit.
- 1st registration – complimentary
- 2nd registration – $30
- 3rd registration – $50
These registrations must be submitted using the Exhibitor Name Badge Request Form and are not available online.
Exhibitor Name badge Request form – Coming Soon
Already an Exhibitor
- Exhibitor Set-Up – Coming Soon
- Show Hours – Coming Soon
- Exhibitor Tear Down – Coming Soon
- Exhibitor Quick facts – Coming Soon
- Exhibitors and Sponsors click here to download the badge or to register your attendees for the event – Coming Soon
- Exhibitor Package Shipping Information – Coming Soon
- Exhibit Electric and Package Handling Order Form – Coming Soon
- Lead Retrieval Order Form – Coming Soon
Sponsorship gives your company exposure and provides a clear platform to leave a lasting impression. UTC is committed to providing you with the support you need for success. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your sponsorship options.
About Region 3
Region 3 (Southeast) serves the states of:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
This is your connection to local utility telecommunications professionals and events. By interfacing with UTC Regions, you can:
- Meet other telecom professionals from utilities
- Find educational opportunities for you, your staff and your employees
- Get involved in local telecom issues that affect us all
- Attend events at both the regional and national level
- Grow your own leadership skills by volunteering on one of our UTC Committees
Meet to discuss telecommunications topics, review vendor equipment and network with like minded professionals. We have an annual regional meeting as well as conference calls and live meetings on topics that are important to us all.
Have any questions or interested in hearing more how UTC can play a role in your company? Contact our Region 3 officers!
UTC Region 3 Officers