Region 3 Events
Sessions are relevant for IT and Telecom managers, wireless and transport engineers and technicians, networking professionals from utility and energy companies, as well as representatives from technology and service providers.
To Book Your Room at UTC Group Rates Click Appropriate Button Below
Please note: The registration link is for UTILITY AND NON-EXHIBITING VENDOR registrants only! Exhibiting vendors must use the badge request form to register.
Preliminary Program – More Info Coming Soon
- $30 | Utility Attendees
- $30 | Non-Exhibiting Vendor
Please Note: This option allows access to the education only portion of the event. Non-Exhibiting Vendors are not permitted access to the Vendor Expo.
Exhibitor Registrations Exhibitors are only permitted to have 3 attendees registered as part of their exhibit.
- 1st registration – complimentary
- 2nd registration – $30
- 3rd registration – $50
These registrations must be submitted using the Exhibitor Name Badge Request Form and are not available online.
Cancellation Policy: Standard UTC Cancellation Policy
Exhibit Space Information
Please submit the exhibit contract to be placed on the waiting list
in the event of cancellations or additional of space.
EXHIBIT FLOOR SALES OPEN
JULY 11, 2018 at 9:00 AM EST
Contracts accepted on first come first served basis. Please email your contract to Cheryl Stratos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibit Space Contract – Coming Soon
- Exhibitor Quick Facts – Coming Soon
- AV/Electric Order Form – Coming Soon
- Name Badge Request Form – Coming Soon
- Lead Retrieval Form – Coming Soon
- Exhibitor Shipping Form – Coming Soon
Sponsorship gives your company exposure and provides a clear platform to leave a lasting impression. UTC is committed to providing you with the support you need for success. Contact email@example.com to discuss your sponsorship options.
- SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION/CONTRACT – Coming Soon
To become a UTC Associate Member, contact Karnel Thomas.
About Region 3
Region 3 (Southeast) serves the states of:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
This is your connection to local utility telecommunications professionals and events. By interfacing with UTC Regions, you can:
- Meet other telecom professionals from utilities
- Find educational opportunities for you, your staff and your employees
- Get involved in local telecom issues that affect us all
- Attend events at both the regional and national level
- Grow your own leadership skills by volunteering on one of our UTC Boards or Committees
Meet to discuss telecommunications topics, review vendor equipment and network with like minded professionals. We have an annual regional meeting as well as conference calls and live meetings on topics that are important to us all.
Have any questions or interested in hearing more how UTC can play a role in your company? Contact our Region 3 officers!
UTC Region 3 Officers