UTC Region 3 Fall Meeting & EXPO 2019
Sessions are relevant for IT and Telecom managers, wireless and transport engineers and technicians, networking professionals from utility and energy companies, as well as representatives from technology and service providers.
Please note: The registration link is for UTILITY AND NON-EXHIBITING VENDOR registrants only! Exhibiting vendors must use the badge request form (coming soon) to register.
Registration Info and Rates
- $30 | Utility Attendees
- $30 | Non-Exhibiting Vendor This option allows access to the education only portion of the event. Non-Exhibiting Vendors are not permitted access to the Vendor Expo
Exhibitors are only permitted to have 3 attendees registered as part of their exhibit.
- 1st registration – complimentary
- 2nd registration – $30
- 3rd registration – $50
These registrations must be submitted using the Exhibitor Name Badge Request Form and are not available online.
Exhibit Space Information
Click here to download the exhibit space contract.
Payment must accompany contracts to secure a space.
MUST BE A UTC ASSOCIATE MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING TO EXHIBIT.
- Exhibitor Set-Up – Wednesday, October 2, 2019 – 10am – 3pm
- Show Hours – Wednesday, October 2, 2019 – 3:30pm – 6:30pm
- Exhibitor Tear Down – Wednesday, October 2, 2019 – 6:30pm – 8pm
Sponsorship gives your company exposure and provides a clear platform to leave a lasting impression. UTC is committed to providing you with the support you need for success. Contact email@example.com to discuss your sponsorship options.
To become a UTC Associate Member, contact Karnel Thomas.
About Region 3
Region 3 (Southeast) serves the states of:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
This is your connection to local utility telecommunications professionals and events. By interfacing with UTC Regions, you can:
- Meet other telecom professionals from utilities
- Find educational opportunities for you, your staff and your employees
- Get involved in local telecom issues that affect us all
- Attend events at both the regional and national level
- Grow your own leadership skills by volunteering on one of our UTC Boards or Committees
Meet to discuss telecommunications topics, review vendor equipment and network with like minded professionals. We have an annual regional meeting as well as conference calls and live meetings on topics that are important to us all.
Have any questions or interested in hearing more how UTC can play a role in your company? Contact our Region 3 officers!
UTC Region 3 Officers