UTC Region 3 Spring Meeting
Hilton Franklin Cool Springs
601 Corporate Centre Drive
Franklin, TN 37067
Registration Info and Rates
- $30 | Utility Attendees
- $30 | Non-Exhibiting Vendor This option allows access to the education only portion of the event. Non-Exhibiting Vendors are not permitted access to the Vendor Expo
Exhibitors are only permitted to have 3 attendees registered as part of their exhibit.
- 1st registration – complimentary
- 2nd registration – $30
- 3rd registration – $50
These registrations must be submitted using the Exhibitor Name Badge Request Form and are not available online.
Already an Exhibitor
- Exhibitor Set-Up – Wednesday, March 4, 2020 – 10am – 3pm
- Show Hours – Wednesday, March 4, 2020 – 3:30pm – 6:30pm
- Exhibitor Tear Down – Wednesday, March 4, 2020 – 6:30pm – 8pm
- Exhibitor Quick facts – click here
- Exhibitors and Sponsors click here to download the badge or to register your attendees for the event – click here
- Exhibitor Package Shipping Information – click here
- Exhibit Electric and Package Handling Order Form – click here
- Lead Retrieval Order Form – click here
Sponsorship gives your company exposure and provides a clear platform to leave a lasting impression. UTC is committed to providing you with the support you need for success. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your sponsorship options.
About Region 3
Region 3 (Southeast) serves the states of:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
This is your connection to local utility telecommunications professionals and events. By interfacing with UTC Regions, you can:
- Meet other telecom professionals from utilities
- Find educational opportunities for you, your staff and your employees
- Get involved in local telecom issues that affect us all
- Attend events at both the regional and national level
- Grow your own leadership skills by volunteering on one of our UTC Committees
Meet to discuss telecommunications topics, review vendor equipment and network with like minded professionals. We have an annual regional meeting as well as conference calls and live meetings on topics that are important to us all.
Have any questions or interested in hearing more how UTC can play a role in your company? Contact our Region 3 officers!
UTC Region 3 Officers