UTC Region 3 Spring Meeting & EXPO 2019
Sessions are relevant for IT and Telecom managers, wireless and transport engineers and technicians, networking professionals from utility and energy companies, as well as representatives from technology and service providers.
Please note: The registration link is for UTILITY AND NON-EXHIBITING VENDOR registrants only! Exhibiting vendors must use the badge request form (coming soon) to register.
- $30 | Utility Attendees
- $30 | Non-Exhibiting Vendor
Please Note: This option allows access to the education only portion of the event. Non-Exhibiting Vendors are not permitted access to the Vendor Expo
Exhibitors are only permitted to have 3 attendees registered as part of their exhibit.
- 1st registration – complimentary
- 2nd registration – $30
- 3rd registration – $50
Cancellation Policy: Standard UTC Cancellation Policy.
Hotel deadline date: Monday, February 18, 2019
Exhibit Space Information
Please fill out and email your contract to Cheryl Stratos at email@example.com. to be put on the waiting list.
MUST BE A UTC ASSOCIATE MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING TO EXHIBIT.
- SOLD OUT! Please contact Cheryl to be placed on a waiting list.
Vendor Expo & Sponsorship Form – click here
- Location of Expo Hall: Carolina Ballroom
- Exhibitor Set-up: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 – 10am – 3pm
- Show Hours: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 – 3:30pm – 6:30pm
- Exhibitor Tear Down: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 – 6:30pm – 8pm
- R3 Spring Exhibitor Quick Facts
- R3 S19 Name Badge Request Form
- Exhibitor Shipment Form
- Electric Order Form
- Credit Card Authorization Form
Sponsorship gives your company exposure and provides a clear platform to leave a lasting impression. UTC is committed to providing you with the support you need for success. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your sponsorship options.
To become a UTC Associate Member, contact Karnel Thomas.
About Region 3
Region 3 (Southeast) serves the states of:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
This is your connection to local utility telecommunications professionals and events. By interfacing with UTC Regions, you can:
- Meet other telecom professionals from utilities
- Find educational opportunities for you, your staff and your employees
- Get involved in local telecom issues that affect us all
- Attend events at both the regional and national level
- Grow your own leadership skills by volunteering on one of our UTC Boards or Committees
Meet to discuss telecommunications topics, review vendor equipment and network with like minded professionals. We have an annual regional meeting as well as conference calls and live meetings on topics that are important to us all.
Have any questions or interested in hearing more how UTC can play a role in your company? Contact our Region 3 officers!
UTC Region 3 Officers