Region 1 Meeting
There is no scheduled event for Region 1, please check back at a later date.
To become a UTC Associate Member, contact Karnel Thomas.
About Region 1
Region 1 Mid-Atlantic Utilities serves the states of:
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
UTC Region 1 Officers
- Chair: Michael Lacey, National Grid
- Vice Chair: Mike Maljanian, National Grid
- Sec/Treasure: Tomi Fadipe, Eversource
This is your connection to local utility telecommunications professionals and events. By interfacing with UTC Regions, you can:
- Meet other telecom professionals from utilities across New England and beyond
- Find educational opportunities for you, your staff and your employees
- Get involved in local telecom issues that affect us all
- Attend events at both the regional and national level
- Grow your own leadership skills by volunteering on one of our UTC Boards or Committees
Who we are:
UTC members with a strong connection to New England utilities
What we do:
Meet to discuss telecommunications topics, review vendor equipment and network with like minded professionals.
Where we are:
We are in the six NE states, diverse across the companies representing electric, gas, water and other utility companies and co-ops including; nationalgrid, Eversource, Iberolla, VELCO, and many of the others across New England.
How we connect:
- We have an annual regional meeting and conference calls on topics that are important to us all.
- We currently meet jointly with Region 2 at our annual meeting, our last meeting was in Stockton, N.J and our next meeting is this fall in Portland, Maine. (Sept 2016)
- Have any questions or interested in hearing more how UTC can play a role in your company? Contact our Region 1 Chair now!