Continual UTC Speaker Release and Consent Form
In lieu of filing a UTC Speaker Release and Consent Form for every UTC event in which I participate, I agree to the terms and conditions of this CONTINUAL UTC SPEAKER RELEASE AND CONSENT FORM. My acceptance of these terms and conditions provides the following releases, consents, and terms and conditions for my participation in all future UTC events in which I may participate. This form will continue to be valid until revoked by me by providing notice of revocation to the UTC General Counsel at UTCforms@utc.org.
I agree to participate as a speaker/panelist in various future UTC events, many of which are not yet planned or anticipated. In exchange for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, and without further consideration, I do hereby irrevocably grant to UTC, its affiliates, licensees, successors, and assigns the following:
- For purposes of this Release and Consent, any paper, document, statements, and other materials presented either in tangible form or presented by me in my capacity as a participant in all future Events (including statements made during discussions and in response to questions), constitute "Presented Materials".
- I irrevocably grant to UTC a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make audio and/or video recordings, transcribe or otherwise put into tangible form, print and make copies of the Presented Materials, and to distribute such recordings and printed material, in whole or in part, during or subsequent to the Events to any third parties, including but not limited to Event attendees, members of the press, members of Congress or of any governmental agency, conference speakers and sponsors in any manner, and in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, including the World Wide Web, in such forms as UTC may determine useful, in both print and electronic forms. I specifically realize that editors and members of the press, and industry analysts may be in attendance or may acquire the Presented Materials.
- I waive any and all rights in, or claims for, compensation from UTC for the exercise of rights granted herein.
- I REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT (A) I HAVE THE FULL POWER, LEGAL CAPACITY AND AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND TO CARRY OUT ITS TERMS; (B) NO ELEMENT OF THE PRESENTED MATERIALS VIOLATES OR INFRINGES ON ANY COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS, PATENTS, CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, TRADE SECRETS OR OTHER PROPERTY RIGHTS OR PERSONAL RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY; (C) THE PRESENTED MATERIALS ARE HEREBY FURNISHED TO UTC FREE AND CLEAR OF ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LIENS AND ENCUMBRANCES WHICH MIGHT INTERFERE WITH ANY USE AS CONTEMPLATED HEREIN; AND (D) ANY EXERCISE OF SUCH RIGHTS BY UTC WILL NOT REQUIRE ANY COMPENSATION OR PAYMENT BY UTC TO ANY THIRD PARTY.
- I hereby release, discharge and agree to indemnify and hold harmless UTC, its licensees, agents, employees and assigns, from any and all claims, demands and liabilities whatsoever in connection with the above (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of the use of the Presented Materials, or any portion thereof, as authorized herein, including without limitation, any liability for libel, defamation or invasion of any right of privacy.
- I grant UTC the right to use my name, biographic material, voice, portrait, and likeness for the purpose of promoting the Events and for the purpose of inclusion within the material distributed during or subsequent to the Event as authorized herein. This grant includes being listed on all event websites, mobile applications, literature and material used to market the events including printed works, electronic communications, press releases and other tools.
- All presentations may be posted to the UTC website and publically available for download. Speaker assumes all copyright, trademark and acceptable use responsibility.
PRESENTER INFORMATION: Please complete the following and return to your facilitator. Items marked as “*” are required, all other information is optional. Speakers email and phone will not be published are shared unless requested by the speaker.