The UTC Journal is the official quarterly publication of the Utilities Telecom Council (UTC) and serves as the leading source of information for UTC members—Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and critical infrastructure professionals at energy and water organizations across North America. Through insightful case studies, research, regulatory-related news, and emerging technology articles, UTC Journal provides readers with practical solutions to the issues, challenges, and opportunities in the industry.
The UTC Journal digital edition is only available to members and is being hosted by an outsourced service, so you must login to get access. Members can login using their email address, no password required. We apologize in advance for the extra step. If you are a member but have problems logging in or would like to receive a hard copy, please contact email@example.com.
- Q3 2014 Spectrum Issue: This issue is sponsored by Walker and Associates
- Q2 2014 Critical Infrastructure Security: This issue is sponsored by Walker and Associates
- Q1 2014 Critical Infrastructure Transformation/UTC TELECOM 2014 Preview: This issue is sponsored by Walker and Associates
- Special Issue - The UTC Annual Association Issue & Buyer's Guide: This issue is sponsored by Walker and Associates
- Q4 2013 Smart Networks: This issue is sponsored by Walker and Associates Inc. & Fujitsu
- Q3 2013 Standards: This issue is sponsored by Symmetricom
- Q2 2013 Data Analytics: This issue is sponsored by Symmetricom
- Special Issue: This issue is sponsored by Symmetricom
- Q1 2013: This issue is sponsored by Walker & Associates
- Q4 2012: This issue is sponsored by Tait
- Special Edition 2012 - Smart Networks This issue is sponsored by Inmarsat
- Q3 2012: This issue is sponsored by Tait
- Q2 2012: This issue is sponsored by Tait
- Q1 2012: This issue is sponsored by Tait
Advertise in UTC Publications
UTC is your direct connection to utility telecommunications, IT and OT professionals and UTC publications and events provide you access to decision makers, exactly the people you want to reach – people with hefty budgets for the products and services your company provides.
When the community of UTC member professionals turns to UTC for market, industry and technology solutions, they often turn the UTC Journal, UTC events and other UTC publications to expand their knowledge, share ideas, and obtain solutions for their organization’s needs. Advertising, exhibiting and sponsoring UTC publications and events shows support for the critical infrastructure industry and provides you with repeated exposure to your primary customers. Contact
For more information about marketing opportunities with UTC, contact Cheryl Stratos at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-833-6811.