EUTC is the premier source of information, communications, technology, advocacy, services for Europe’s Critical Infrastructure Industries.
EUTC upcoming Spring Summit:
The Clean Energy for All Europeans legislative proposals cover energy efficiency, renewable energy, the design of the electricity market, security of electricity supply and governance rules for the Energy Union. In addition, the Commission proposes a new way forward for eco-design as well as a strategy for connected and automated mobility.
The Winter Package has been launched and the analysis of what it means for the Utility Telecoms community is still being deciphered. What is clear is that the enablement of all of the desired outcomes will be by the delivery of affordable, sustainable and secure energy. This whole system approach requires an immense amount of innovation in technology, communications and business models if this is to become a reality.
The EUTC Spring Summit – “Utility Telecoms – The Winter Package in Perspective” will highlight the activities that are already being deployed and the challenges yet to be resolved against this backdrop of integration between The Digital Economy and The Energy Union.
Following topics will be covered against the background of the winter package by decision and policy makers, utility companies, academics and several other key stakeholders:
- The Regulator’s perspective – CEER (tbc)
- Case studies – comparison of three points of view: academics, utility companies and vendors.
- Innovative solutions – ETIP SNET Chair, Konstantin Staschus
- Panel session – “Clean Energy proposal: Embracing innovation to deliver the Energy Union and the Digital Economy” – utility companies and vendors
- Final results of the H2020 project – Utility/Telco collaboration – ENERGISE
- 5G & Energy – European Commission
Entry fee: 99 EUR (VAT excluded)