UTC Canada works to bridge the issues that impact Canadian utilities as an advocate for Telecommunications and Information Technologies interests of Canadian electric, gas, water utilities and oil and gas pipelines whether publicly or privately owned and other critical infrastructure organizations in Canada.
UTC Canada provides advocacy support through various regulatory, business and technical efforts and offers a variety of focused thought leadership, learning and networking opportunities for Canadian utilities executives, managers and professionals through conferences, seminars and workshops.
UTC Canada advocates with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada, Canadian Radio-Television Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) and other entities within the Federal Government. UTC works collaboratively with Radio Advisory Board of Canada (RABC), Public Safety Canada and Canadian Electricity Association (CEA).
Members of UTC Canada have a tremendous opportunity to
- Access a collective voice on regulatory, technical and business issues
- Learn and share best practices with their peers
- Benefit from a community of knowledgeable experts
- Be informed on telecom and IT information relevant to utilities and critical infrastructure owners and operators
- Take part in a global affiliation with Utilities Technology Council (UTC)
- Save on conferences, webinars, workshops, exhibits and publications