2017 Canadian Utilities & Critical Infrastructure
Information & Communications Technology Conference
Join your peers at the only Canadian conference dedicated to the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) of utilities and critical infrastructure owner/operators, September 26-28, in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Highlights of the conference this year include:
- Utility and Critical Infrastructure Owner / Operator private workshop.
- Increased content relating to IT/Enterprise systems
- Access to Federal Government regulator and policy developers.
- Peer delivered case studies and panel sessions dedicated to current and emerging technology applications, operation and strategies.
- Dual track learning sessions allow participants to attend sessions that are the most aligned to their interests.
- Vendor and peer networking opportunities.
- Exhibit floor demonstrations and much more!
How will your company benefit?
- Learn from your peers and the leading SME’s in our industry. The information gained at the conference will increase your understanding of emerging technologies and will help to reduce your company’s risk for new technology adoption and integration.
- Optimize the use of your time by meeting with the entirety of the industry’s relevant suppliers on the exhibit floor. Use this opportunity to learn about new products, understand equipment functionality, validate issues with suppliers and apply greater pressure to resolve by airing the issues with other customers.
- Influence regulator and policy developers as well as the strategic direction of UTCC by participating in the Board of Advisors meeting, workshops and panels.
- Advance your work by leveraging information and artifacts shared by new contacts.
Who should attend?
- Utility (power, gas, water) and critical infrastructure owner/operator employees
- IT Professionals, Engineers, Planners, Strategists and Operators involved in ICT systems
- Individuals with interest in the following topics:
- Asset Management
- Big Data/Analytics
- Grid Modernization
- IT/OT Convergence
- Network Operations
- Next Generation Networks (including IP/MPLS, SDN, NFV, SD-WAN)
- Regulatory / Policy Issues
- Security (Cyber & Physical)
- Wireless Communications